Archaeology + The Oldest Breed of Horse - Interesting

by *lost* 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

http://thegreathimalayatrail.org/news/the-worlds-highest-horse-race/

N

Nepal Horse Race

Looking at the photos of the Nepal racers and the Mongolians above them, can you see any resemblance to the ancient Mayans and other Indians who lived in the North through South American Continents? I heard a story about a group of old Japanese and Chinese men who were working in the 1850s+ rail-roads and encountered a group of Indians in the Mexico-USA border. The Indians were impressed by the older Japanese men who looked like their elders and had skin of the same color. The story I heard does on the say the older Japanese men were able to communicate, some how the words must have remained the same? It's a strange story and blew my mind when i heard it.

The Indians treated the Chinese and Japanese men like they were part of their culture, the way the story was told by my friend it gave me shivers thinking of possibilites of this.

I link the mystery of the Mongolian people, "throat singing", Nomad tents and many other interesting ideas. I saw some photos of these really thick fur small horses the Mongolian people use today, the horse is still a viable means of transportation, using to grind down grains and many other uses. I had horses, been thrown by them but I think I am too old to ride them now. Leave them for the next younger generation to ride. They are a creature of wonder and power!

http://www.amazon.com/When-Things-Get-Dark-Mongolian/dp/B005ZO9ALG

• *lost*
    *lost*

AA

aren't they just the toughest little horse's these guys, lol.

so dimuitive, but so hardy.

Was reading up on the shire last night, with my partner, found a painting of the 'Old Black'. and a very good piece that claims, the shire was laready set and in excistence before the Romans came ti Britain, and that the Original Shire was/is the very same as the Old Black.

From War horse, to work horse, they built the country.

Amazing creatures.

I no longer have horses, but I have a lot of happy memories.

You should have a little spin out on a pony and trap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit