by DJS 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome!

FS

• Fernando
    Fernando

A hearty warm welcome DJS!

Newcomers are always welcome, but even more so when the last episode of great drama has died down, as happens from time to time on JWN.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Welcome!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Big WELCOME ! and thanks for sharing some of your story.

• DJS
    DJS

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I feel I know some of you already from my long term lurking. I believe the JW cult is a very dangerous and very hate filled organization. Of course there are many very decent and sincere people in it, but its leadership is dark and evil. And i began thinking this way when I was an elder. Imagine the stress of trying to parrot some of the nonsense for several years. AARRGGHH!! I don't know that I have anything to offer that so many of you wise ones haven't already provided to newbies and those thinking about exiting the cult, but I will post from time to time on selected subjects.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gayle
    Gayle

DJS, it's great to hear from ones long time out of the organization,, moved on, yet show up here from time to time. I have been out since mid-80s, moved on,,my immediate family all out and all 5 children. But I am glad to come on here some, to add my little 2 cents worth occasionally. But the organization had a big impact to my life,, had bitter-sweet parts on leaving, but so sweet in long run. I now like being a little pro-active in the exposure of the WTS when I can; here, add to any open comments in news related articles, and a little on Facebook.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

welcome

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome DJS! Glad to have you here with us.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome DJS. How long was you a elder and when? So many X elders on this site all with the same story. Makes you think doesn't. Nice to have you here. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit