2015 May edition of JW Broadcasting: the GB beggar

by Gorbatchov 21 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The credit card idea is better... Its automatic, they dont controll it. The only way to block it would be for them to have a credit card minimum set
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

I just had a quick look on the Internet to see what charge would be, and I found a figure of 15 cents for every transaction.
    So that would be with a 1 cent contribution, they would get -14 cents.

• steve2
    steve2

Jw tv is copying the emotion-charged, manipulative money-begging tv programs of numberless other religious organizations. What fascinating bedfellows.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

steve2 - "Jw tv is copying the emotion-charged, manipulative money-begging tv programs of numberless other religious organizations."

10 bucks says that if you showed a screencap from that broadcast (particularly of Lett holding the "Silver Sword") without any accompanying text or identifying symbols to your average Joe-on-the-street, the first thing he'd say would be...

..."televangelist!"

x

I don't care what any JW says; if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, chances are pretty damn good it's a duck.

It's like the more they condemn "Christendom", the more like them they become.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think its ironic that the GB members think Lett is the best speaker for the cause !

I guess its his over gesturing .. .... oh he's good that Brother Lett.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Its no lie they are in major need of our money. Just look they had to sell thier pinky rings.
  • Icarus
    Icarus

Could this be proof or reincarnation, or just another guy in a clown suit?

Joe E. Brown

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I couldn't believe it when I saw the nauseating video by Lett and the GB on JW.TV.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

guilt trips and appeals to authority to get money from the JWs.

Whatever happened to counting the cost before you build a tower? (Build a watchtower(TM)?).

Sadly, the R&F will lap it up and either give the gluttonous GB money to protect paedophiles or just carry on as usual, oblivious of what's going on around them.

Are they REALLY in need of money? Are we to see this as the WBT$ in trouble? OR...are they just being their usual greedy selves?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    I like that they have all those teaching books on the trolleys just waiting for people to take them.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck lets call it a "Duck", which is something rubber lips Lett can't do because he doesn't know what begging for money is because he's a complete idiot that believes his own bullshit that comes out of his clown shaped lips with raised eyebrows that some how in his minds makes it so because he's in the faithful and discreet ass hole club and is destined for a heavenly life with his old pal sock puppet Jehovah.

These guys are so stupid I'm sure they are just the ones to drive this corporation into bankruptcy, I see a mass exodus happening because these guys are such delusional clowns that they can't even see it because of an inflated ego.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit