Nervous / shy following judicial committee

by ekruks 13 Replies latest social relationships

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Actually it's made me more agressive/assertive - I make sure that I am well prepared for meetings, for interviews. I get my ducks in a row, go over stuff, so that I can speak. I like to speak from the heart and I say so. I empower myself. I will not be bullied into saying things, will not allow people to twist what I say and if I feel they have will make a point to clarify what it is that I said.

• ekruks
    ekruks

Some brave people here Gonna go and see the doctor again and mention PTSD, and ignore his comments about British resolve, stiff lip.

• enlarged postate
    enlarged postate

Sounds like social anxiety disorder, and I went through a spell of that during my own struggle with dealing with TTaTT.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I was very calm during my own JC hearing.

They decided to disfellowship me.

Afterwards I was so happy that I jumped for joy.

I knew that I was there to defend one of Jesus Christ's commandments.

I was taking a stand for him:

Luke 21:12-15

"But before all these things people will lay their hands upon YOU and persecute YOU, delivering YOU up to the synagogues and prisons, YOU being haled before kings and governors for the sake of my name. 13  It will turn out to YOU for a witness. 14  Therefore settle it in YOUR hearts not to rehearse beforehand how to make YOUR defense, 15  for I will give YOU a mouth and wisdom, which all YOUR opposers together will not be able to resist or dispute.

Everything Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening.

Jesus Christ is awesome!

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit