Corporate influence in the public arena

by Hortensia 26 Replies latest social current

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

http://www.citizenkoch.com/blog/entry/statement-about-public-broadcasting

I've always considered public broadcasting to be a good idea that doesn't really work out. The people who run public broadcasting are elitist and self-righteous, and they take money from huge corporations. They can't really tell the truth about anything important without pissing off those corporations, therefore they censor themselves to avoid losing money.

If they weren't so elitist, they might get more money donated from people like me and be truly free of corporate influence.

• soontobe
    soontobe

The demonization of the Kochs continues. It's really extraordinary how they have been singled out over the past 5 years. It's straight out of the Alinsky text.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, "Okay, what would you do?"

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don't try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

Yeah these are pretty good Burns.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thanks for mentioning Alinsky Burns.

• soontobe
    soontobe

Hat tip @ Sooner

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL, nitwits.

Maybe try some intellectual honesty? Oh that's right, until you hear it from Bill, Sean, Glenn or Rush you don't know what to think.

• soontobe
    soontobe

Some people really shouldn't be talking about "intellectual honesty," especially those who are easily swayed by Alinskyite propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Shooooooooooor Burn

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Maybe try some intellectual honesty? Oh that's right, until you hear it from Bill, Sean, Glenn or Rush you don't know what to think.

You're more full of shit than a Christmas goose. Lulz.

But you're OK.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL I see Burn has yet another acolyte. How embarrassing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit