FAQ - from the official web site "Do You Shun Former Members of Your Religion"?

by therevealer 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• therevealer
    therevealer

Those who were baptized as Jehovah's Witnesses but no longer preach to others, perhaps even drifting away from association with fellow believers, are not shunned. In fact, we reach out to them and try to rekindle their spiritual interest.

• baltar447
    baltar447

This is such a BS answer and totally ignores those who are disfellowshipped. Assholes.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It is not BS. It is a bold-faced easily proven lie!

• therevealer
    therevealer

How can they include such a bold faced lie on their web site. Sheesh.

• jam
    jam

What they don,t say, " if they reject to rekindle their

spiritual interest, then we can sh---t all over them.

• zeb
    zeb

no.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wow this could make many JW see the hypocrisy if they read this on the WT official site.

• Pterist
    Pterist

A lie .....I'm out over 20 years, never disfellowshipped, I got in touch with an elder friend and ex- work mate last year, while traveling, we exchange 1 phone call, 2 emails, he may have seen my blog on google (i have gmail) where I have a copy of ISOCF and has ignored me ever since....we are not even in the same country ....no skin of my nose.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This reminds me of a conversation with my wife. The CO recently said that, " Anyone not in the Ark will die! They will die!" I told my wife that this contradicts the FAQ section at JW.ORG under the subject " Do Jehovah's witnesses believe that only they will be saved?" My wife tried to rationalize it away, " Well, he meant only those that Jehovah thinks are wicked. They will be destroyed, we won't mourn those ones." I explained what the " Ark " symbolized. She couldn't accept it. I left it this way: " IF the CO said that all those not baptized and in the ORG will die, then he is wrong. Or JW.ORG is wrong. You cannot have it both ways. They cannot both be right because they are contradictory."

• jam
    jam

There is no shame in their game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit