Hi to all, new one here

by Rambo Morris III 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Rambo Morris III
    Rambo Morris III

Hi!

Been reading this forum for 2 years and this site has been great help for me.

Currently my situation is difficult, im slowly fading and trying to make new friends outside jw.

I fear of losing many friends and family members, but i know that some point i just have to do it, its my life not theirs.

Havent attendet meetings for 2 years now, life is better and instead waiting armageddon, im planning future to myself. :)

I will tell more about my situations when im ready for it...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome Rambo!

Are you any relation to Tony Morris da turd?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Rambo Morris III, Best of wishes with your fade and making new non-JW friends. Have your JW friends and family become suspicious of you not attending meetings?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hello Rambo Morris the 3rd - Welcome to the board. As with everyone, our situations are different and you need to leave in a way that makes you feel comfortable. I feel the most heart breaking is when people have to stay in (knowing TTATT) for the sake of family. The slow fade can also be very difficult, but you are wise in planning for your future.

I hope there comes a time you can be truly free from them.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Welcome Rambo Morris, it is a real roller coaster ride but it does get better with time. You are wise to plan for your future.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Don't rush Rambo or be quick to share your I.D. until you feel it is time. You are still a newbie leaving, in regards to the time-line you left the Organization so take your time and sit back and enjoy the ride. P.S. Wecome To you!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi from California!

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome Rambo!! Glad to see you muscling your way outta there.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new on this forum too, but I can tell you first hand what a tremendous support it is.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Rambo Morris lll, Hello and Welcome to JWN. I am a fader also.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit