Me and the woman...

by sosoconfused 21 Replies latest social relationships

• Sam Whiskey
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Looks nice Sam. My wife loves to smoke a couple, maybe three cigarettes a day on our screened in porch. On rare occasion I'll have a cigar. It's funny that so many ex's will get naughty with a smoke or try a little pot. For me it was a pipe..... I remember the moment 45 years ago when I lite up my first pipe and took a puff and tasted the smoke. It did feel like freedom. Gave it up a year later when I was drinking with friends and talking about something and forgot I had the pipe in my mouth and it fell out flipped over and emptied the contents on my lap. Took a long time to live that one down!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Beautiful Sam , that beats bein' bored in a Kingdom hall

I enjoy goin' to a softball game in the evenin's again

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

@Giordino ~ Hot coals! LOL... Well, at least you had a time and were able to experience it.

@Wasblind ~ Amen to that! I got soooo bored at meetings. Happy softballin' this summer!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Awesome. Good for you guys. About 2 months ago I smoked my first cigar and posted about it here. Mrs. Dazed hasn’t wanted to yet but I keep trying. I don’t think she ever will. She gets repulsed by the smell. She says it makes her nose hairs curl. I smoke one every couple weeks. This weekend we are going camping and I am bringing a couple to enjoy.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Dazed ~ Have you tried the falvored types? Cherry, Grape, Honey, etc... She might like those.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Sam Whiskey - No I havent. I really dont think she can get over the smell. I might try it sometime and see if she wants to try. Does the flavored ones have a better smell? She hates the general smell of them.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

@Dazed. Yes, definitely has a great smell and taste. Even a might make us guys look a little like a "girly man" (in the words of Arnold Swhartzenegger).

Girly man cigars = Good for women and men who like more flavor.

Regular non flavored cigars = Good for manly men who don't want to be girly men.

I'll take either....

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I used to enjoy a cigar when I was a rebellious JW teenager, I smoked ciggies on a daily basis, a pipe once or twice for fun, such an old man thing to do, and cigars as a treat, they were expensive even back then !

I still love the smell of a quality cigar, and keep saying I will have one soon as a treat, have to do it when Mrs Phizzy isn't around, she will go Ape-s**t thinking that I will be hooked on smoking again.

mmmmmm, can smell 'em now !

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Pipes for me were the best. Rarely smoked them outside unless out for a walk after dark as I didn't want to come across as a big pretentios phony.

Used to buy different tobacco's like people buy soup, lol. The taste of a pipe was 10 times better than a cigar imho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit