Me and the woman...

by sosoconfused 21 Replies latest social relationships

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

smoked our first cigar today!

I know most of you probably see this as a "who cares" moment - but after 13 years of marriage - both of us fading over the last 5 months or so she finally out of nowhere said "I really have always wanted to smoke a cigar!"

I have many times before but it was a first for her. She choked gagged and kept spitting - but all the while she laughed and made jokes and said how much fun it was.

Then my neighbor saw us (A WORLDLING ROFL) and came over with some Dewars and his own cigar!

We stayed out there for about an hour smoking cigars and relaxing... the simple things you miss can really be so much fun.

Just wanted to share

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

That is so funny! My husband and I share a cigar now and then now too, guess it is part of the "out" phases you go through! Enjoy! NMKA

• Comatose
    Comatose

Awesome! I'm going to have one tomorrow. It's a simple relaxing pleasure for me. Make sure she isn't inhaling. It's like using a straw in a cup of water. Draw the water into your mouth then spit it out, just with smoke. With practice it is a great pleasure.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I sooo feel where you're coming from. I travel the world for business and have created quite a cigar collection. I've got a beautiful rear deck on the house (it's got Christmas lights on a pergula type structure overhead with Concord grapes growing over the top, so it creates a canopy effect), during the summer months I get a bunch of the guys together for a game of cards at dusk. It's 85° out and we're drinking Jack Daniels and Coke and smoking cigars.

Great times! Enjoy your cigars!!

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

unfortunately she was inhaling... I told her not to and things improved. She asked me if she would die since she inhaled lol... Funny

it is just so funny to think such little things can bring such fun

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Little things like that can be so much fun - all guilt free. I have also done the cigar thing, I don't like smoking really (nicotene kills my throat) but I'll get the small cherry or vanilla cigars and puff on those.

Hubbly - now that I do like - it's fruit molases - not like cigarettes or cigars at all - I enjoy having a hubbly (hooker) no and again.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I am so happy for you guys! What is normal behavior for most, is a milestone for a ex cult member, but that will make those moments so much sweeter. Enjoy some good bourbon while you are at it!

Wishing you the continued best- BU2B

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

The perfect cigar smoking hangout for summer evenings...my rear deck. In this photo, I put up some temporary clamp lamps for playing cards.

photo IMG_2034.jpg

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Wow that looks amazing BRO

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

It's been a lot of fun, nothing wild and crazy, just chillaxin'.

Kind of makes you feel like this....

http://youtu.be/QTJ2nYDJ2qg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit