not sure if i should but i want to, what do you think?

by unstopableravens 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im not dfed yet, i told the elders for a long long time the wt is not gods org, i told them what i believed ,jesus being god, born again, yadda yadda yadda, i have not gone to a jw meeting in a long time, i go to church etc.. but what i feel would be a great relief and really help me be free is to come out on here with a pic and not hide behind unstopableravens username, im not sure if its a good idea or not.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Go for it!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cantleave: you just want to see how sexy i amlol

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

If you are not afraid - go for it! I have to say I was and still am very happy I made my decision very clear. I have been able to post pics of me and use my real name.

No need to be afraid of men.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

No, it might not affect you directly, but do you have family in the "truth." Well, for their sake it might not be such a good idea. Remember, you are shunned just by association. Your family members might be shunned, just because they are related to you. I would recommend, one keeps a low profile. What one does not see, does not grieve the heart. My five cents worth.

• cantleave
    cantleave

you just want to see how sexy i am lol

I have shown you mine, it's time to see yours

• tiki
    tiki

i say if you are comfortable with it - go for it! not all of us are in that comfort zone, like LouBelle - but we respect eachother's decisions and feelings.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i am really trying to weigh all the options, the one thing that seems so good about it is complete freemdom from the wt

• laverite
    laverite

Hugs to you!

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Only you can answer that question. Look before you leap. Then, if you want to, leap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit