No Booing Allowed At District Conventions Especially During Apostate Hate Speech Talks

by frankiespeakin 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I hired a plane to fly over Dodger Stadium for 15 minutes ($300) during the District Assembly around 1982 or 1983, with a banner that said, "1980 WT Shakeup" with a recorded message number. Got a few calls right away, but over the next 7 years I had three familis thank me for doing that, as they remembered the number and wrote it down later, some in the bathrooms.

Then I got the calls as the years went by, "We are now out and just wanted to thank you."

It really made my day to get calls like that.

Of course, the WT made sure Dodger Stadium banned any flyovers after that. :-))

Randy

http://freeminds2.org

http://freeminds.org

• jam
    jam

Dogpatch: I remerber that,that was you how funny.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

That's amazing randy, a plane!!! What did the banner mean?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Not an Apostate flyover, but funny, years ago at Plymouth assembly here in the U.K a bit of an air show was going on and flying by or over were all sorts of interesting craft.

Of course we all looked with interest at them , and discussed them, while the speaker was going Yadda Yadda Yadda and no one heard a word.

The pompous Elders in charge of the Assy sent a message to the Airshow organisers asking them not to fly within view of the staduim.

They sent back the laconic message "we are nearer to God than you are ". Brilliant !

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Or how about a mass texting of all the jws in our phones?

Simple message, "Jesus said to love our enemies etc" sent from an anonymous number during the talk?

It'd take some organising and some burner phones!

And we'd have to include ourselves on the lists to not arouse suspicion...

• prologos
    prologos

jam dogpatch. could be done with an indoor model airplane, silent electric, styrofoam (3D), expandable drone. fly it into the rafters, let it's banner dangle there.

or release balloons with trailing banners., time-released leflets.

check with your lawyer first. leave no fingerprints.

protected by free speech amendment.

its not crying fire, only

saying "get out of her".

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Oh I think the "Human Apostate" talk would be a prime opportunity to crush a few stink bombs.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yet another thread started by frankiespeakin.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I don't think we are worth their fury. They are spending valuable time hating us. Let them "act out." Every moment they spend hating apostates will lead the curious to search the internet. All the time lecturing the crowds about how venal we are is time not spent on WT business. Their hatred proves that apostates are doing the right thing. We are pusing their buttons more than we are pushing theirs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit