Help Me To See DEAD PEOPLE! Please!

by TR 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TR
    TR

Thanks for the help, you guys. The drug thing is too expensive, and I don't know any acid heads. I did do hash and pot in high school. It only made me laugh or puke, but no deeminz.

Dave,

LOL! Thats probsbly as close as I'm a gonna get!

Bea,

Thanks for the pic! absolutely gruesome!

Sirona,

These "spiritualist churches", you think they'd sick a deemin on me if I left their fold? How many meetings a week do they have? I could handle one, maybe.

TR

AWWWWW, CRAP!

• Sirona
    Sirona

They pretty much let you come and go as you please. I didn't go much though!

Heres what happens when you get there:

You listen to a song and VERY short sermon, after which a medium gives messages to people from their dead relatives. Then you talk to them after and they tell you that you have 'potential'.

As far as I understand it, a way to get a demin stuck on you is to shout out to the cosmos "deminz, you're welcome here!". You might get no joy though because they'll stay secret just to bug you!

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• TR
    TR

Sirona,

As far as I understand it, a way to get a demin stuck on you is to shout out to the cosmos "deminz, you're welcome here!". You might get no joy though because they'll stay secret just to bug you!
    Amazing! Thats exactly whats happening to ME! No WONDER I haven't experienced them!

TR

AWWWWW, CRAP!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

TR,

I can't promise you an experience with the PARA Normal, but you have plenty of experience as ABnormal.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If you want to see dead people, I suggest you visit the Governing Body.

As for your body's electrical properties, remember that "resistance is futile."

Expose! EXPOSE! EXPOSE the "king" and his "kingdom"!
    - Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• apostate man
    apostate man

Try this out, Buy a Ouija board, go to a cemetary, at night, and summon the dark one. I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT. Because those games are so expensive these days.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • TheStar
    TheStar

TR,

I've never seen anything remotely paranormal either. Have you tried voodoo or devil worshipping? I'd be interested to know if you saw anything paranormal then, not that I want you to do anything you don't want to for the sake of my curiosity.

• noidea
    noidea

TR..
    I heard that if you get on the Internet and visit Apostate sites... that is a sure invitation for evil.

• Imbue
    Imbue

TR, Maybe the demons are afraid of you!

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Why don't you go see that Bruce Willis movie... you know, the one where the kid says "I see dead people".

You could also get a plush Smurf doll off of ebay for a few bucks... I've got three of them and they run around my apartment raising hell, drinking, and smoking pot.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit