• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Can't we invite her back, I miss her.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I see no one is even TRYING to touch this topic. Should I say OPPS?

YERUSALYIM

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

no. But you might try saying OOPS. Muahahahaha.

She left to start a new religion in the Arizona desert. I told her it'll never fly but she wouldn't listen. Besides, they don't want to fly anyways.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I suggest you look through the archives.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Why don't you email her?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I have made this comment more than once, that we all need to 'learn' to agree to disagree. Too many have the Org's. influnece still attached to them and that is control.

We fail to respect the opinions of others. So what if we don't see eye to eye, whom am I to think what's best for one and all? We fail to make allowances for one another. Some on this forum are too judgmental and need to back off. If we can't stand anyone, then why anger yourself by replying to their views? Then again, some enjoy making others miserable. The variety of views is what makes this forum interesting not getting on someone's nerves.

Guest 77

• Simon
    Simon

Unfortunately, Tina took my requests to stop personal attacks very personally and insisted that I deactivate her account (again) which I did.

• mommy
    mommy

>>>Borrowing Prisca's sarcasm>>>

Unfortunately, Tina took my requests to stop personal attacks very personally

So Simon, think that had anything to do with you posting a thread only addressed to Tina?[8>]
    wendy

• seven006
    seven006

Wendy,

Please don't do this.

I saw the pictures of your kids, they are as cute as little bunny rabbits, you should be very proud.
    Give the little guys a hug for me.

Yerusalyim,

Angharad made an excellent suggestion. By doing that it will keep this thread peaceful. Tina has simply moved on with her life. I wish her well.

Dave

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Seven006,

I know, I know, but I was hoping to see if we could get some personal attacks going so Simon could lock the thread down......NOT. I'm just lazy (or busy) and didn't want to take the time to look it up. I guess I can do that later.

YERUSALYIM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit