CO reveals meaning of Ps 91

by VioletAnai 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

It all sounds good IF the WT would keep out of it...If God proposed it as a shelter I would accept, but I really don't want the WTS to be my Land lord..

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

doan think its particularly 'new' light...

can remember studying that just after i was df'ed, and being particularly fervent, in an effort to go back into the box>>

well!! it did not help!!!

and it won't help jws today either!!!!

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

I burst out laughing at this quote and could hardly continue:

'there is freedom in the truth'

Is this a new development? I've been out for awhile and first I hear you can vote and take parts of blood and now there is freedom?

Actually, Violet, the problem with the truth is really highlighted when you have a problem in the truth. As long as I was a single sister who kept to herself, went to meetings and went in service, all was cool. The moment I got married to an abusive brother I found out I was a non-entity to the elder body. Couldn't call the police, Jehovah's organization doesn't handle things that way. Don't separate unless you have some grounds. Couldn't do a lot of things that might have afforded me some protection. Freedom was slipping away and finding I did have some worth and that the 'worldly' people were the ones most likely to recognize it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Others beat me to it! I read your original post, Violet, and immediately thought of The Watchtower article already quoted from.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but although you might find it fascinating because of never encountering it before, it's certainly not "new light". In any case, 'new light' will not come in a CO talk.

Seems to me you may be clutching at straws. Why seek a personal relationship with a business corporation when you can have one with Jesus himself? It doesn't seem a difficult choice to me.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit