Any ExJW kids out there?

by Bubbles 49 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, Shrek was quite hilarious. The donkey was animated really well, always getting squished & stuff, kept me cracking up all the way through the film. Also all the bits where the actors were alluding that the size of the Prince's castle was making up for something else...ANYWAY, I guess this thread is PG, so I'll just shut up now!

It really is such an amazingly beautiful series of interlocking systems that comprise what a human is. It's too bad we're working backwards from the object code, everything would be simpler with the source and a comment or three thrown in.

• zanex
    zanex

hi bubbles..my daughter isnt old enuff to type or talk just yet but I am sure that she will type as smart as u when she does! Yah shrek was a great movie..heh heh i liked it a lot...yah its good to see young ones showing independant thought...brings hope to me for my baby girl...SMILE BUBBLES!

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

Billygoat,

Thank you for writing me.

My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough. And in the little ice cream boxes it is fish food.

I have a cat named Missy and we are about to move and she may have to move somewhere else. I will be worried about her if she leaves because she is very special to me. She put her paw up on my hand once on the couch and then jumped up next to me and started purring. It was funny.

Simon,

I have the wizard's or witches nephew, I think that is it. I can't remember. They go into a closet and end up in the snow with a witch. I can't find the other one I have.

I wish I had a little brother, but my mom says no.

Abaddon,

I am sorry to hear your daughters still have to go to the meetings. I hated going. I did not like having to wear dresses and sit still. It was boring. I hope to meet your daughters someday they sound nice.

LittleToe,

I think my mommy is naughty sometime too! But she lets me wear her nightnight shirts and that is nice. And the dragon was a pretty purple and pink color.

Prisca,

Yes I like to color too. I did a pretty picture that my mom took to work.

Angharad,

My favorte part was the song at the beginning by smash mouth. I think is called hey now or something like that.

Naeblis,

I am used to being bitten because my cousin, she is into biting and I am usually the person she bites! She also hits the boy her mom picks up from school, that makes me laugh.

Dutchie,

I like your Betty Boop, I wonder how you got it? Can you tell me how so I can do it sometime please. When I grow up I want to be a jazz dancer. I like ballet too, I am close to being a point dancer.

SYN,

You made my mom laugh and I am not sure why. But thank you for writing.

zanex,

What is your baby girls name? How old is she?

Stardust,

I am going to go and send you an email now!

• seven006
    seven006

Hi Bubbles,

My name is Dave. Are you sure you are not the one helping your mommy with her posts?

I'm not seven but I'm pretty close in turtle years. Most of the people on this board are really old like Mr. Farkel. Have you ever seen what a banana looks like when it gets really old? Well, that's just like Mr. Farkel except the rotten banana smells much better.

I have three sons but they are mostly grown up. They were JW's when they were little kids your age. Now they only go to one meeting a year because their grandma bribes them. They do not like it and it makes me laugh a lot.

I will see what I can do to find a couple of exJW kids to email you that are your age. If I can't would you settle for a couple of exMorman kids? There is always a boat load of them running around.

Well, I need to go burn myself a can of food for my dinner. Is your mom a good cook?

Take care Bubbles and come visit us in crazy land any time. Just make sure you tell us it is you instead of troll. Ask your mommy what a troll is and make sure you do not talk to Fred Hall. He is our nicest troll on the board but a little goofy.

Good bye now,
    Dave

PS: I wrote this whole post and did not have one misspelled word. This is a first. Thanks Bubbles

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hey Bubbles, did you have a good day at school today? I hope so. I went to work today and my boss wasn't in. I was so happy. No boss all day. It was wonderful. I work as a lawyer so I had to go to court though and the judge wasn't in a good mood. But that's okay. I didn't mind. I had to go to Court in Brooklyn and afterwards I got to look around at all the stores. I had a good time.

I wish I could tell you how I got Betty Boop, but I have no idea. I am really not very good with computers, but one day my brother came over (his kids ate everything in the refrigerator!) and I told him to find me a good picture so I could put it here. And he found me this picture and did all the work himself. You see, brothers are good for something!

• zanex
    zanex

bubbles..my daughter just turned 14 months old and her name is justine...she is daddys little girl...heh heh...yah I can brag about her every now and then...yer quite the inquisitive little girl...keep it up! Freedom to think is a nice thing...my daughter will have it too...

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Man I got scarred for life when we moved and the kitty 'had to move away'... I hope you guys give the kitty a good home if you have to let her go :(

dan..
    -who at 23 still misses the kitty he lost at age 9

• SYN
    SYN

LOL

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hi again bubbles :)

i never took any dance lessons (lucky you!!) i like to dance to just about anything you can dance to. rock, hip-hop, rap :)

i hope you are having a good day. it's raining where i am. i bet it's nice and sunny in texas.

love
    mony

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

seven006,

Hi Dave, nice to meet you. I hope you had a good day today. My mom is a good cook. My favorite thing to eat that she makes is eggs fried in the middle of a piece of bread for breakfast!

Dutchie,

I hate school. It is boring. Can I go shopping with you next time?

zanex,

Justine is a pretty name. I usually brag about my mom.

bboyneko,

I am sorry about your kitty My kitty will live with me and my mom or with my dad so I will get to see her. If my dad lives with his friend Missy will come and live with us. His friend has a dog!

Mony,

It is hot here! I fell off the playscape yesterday at my cousins house and got a black eye!

Bye bye everybody and thank you for writing me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit