Any ExJW kids out there?

by Bubbles 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

I am 7 years old and would like to make some friends with any ex JW kids out there.

I like music, dancing, movies (just saw clockstoppers, it was awesome), books. We are about to move and I made a house out of the boxes! My mom says I should be an engineer when I grow up because I can make lots of neat things with the boxes!

I would really like a penpal around my age, but I don't mind if they are older like 10 or something. I read at 3rd grade level and can read chaper books now, like Junie B. Jones, Harry Potter and The Witch in the Wardrobe (I only have two of them).

Thank you.

• Xena
    Xena

Just in case anyone is wondering if this is a troll because she spelled to well or something..it isn't. Bubbles is my daughter and she would like to connect with some Ex JW's her age. I tried posting something regarding this in the "parent/kid" area but got no response so in a fit of rebellion we are posting here!

Surely there are some other Ex JW kids out there!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Bubbles. Welcome to the forum. Did you write that post all by yourself? You are really very smart if you did. Its better than some adults I've seen who post here. Good for you!

Hopefully, some kid will answer your post. I just wanted to say welcome.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Xena, your daughter does you proud! I wish I knew of some kids on her level who would want to be a penpal, but I don't.

AlanF

• SYN
    SYN

Perhaps Bubbles is the youngest poster ever to grace this board...or maybe even the youngest XJW ever? Cool!

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

Thank you. My mom helped me. but this time im doing it is fun. Whose your pinpal well who ever thay are thay must be vary nise

• belbab
    belbab

Bubbles, I wish I was seven years old again, so that I could be your penpal. I am seventy years old, but if I hear of anyone one that is around seven then I will send them along to you.

Keep looking and I hope you continue to post on this board. You are a breath of fresh air.

belbab

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Bubbles, you did your own post very well. When I was 7 years old I could barely spell my name. What am I talking about, I can barely remember when I was 7 years old. It was many moons ago. I like the name Bubbles. It is very sweet. Is that your picture? You are very cute. I used to be cute too, but that was also many moons ago. Well, goodbye for now. Love, Dutchie

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

Thank you everyone!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Bubbles, I hope that you can find some friends here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit