If money were no object where would you live?

by usualusername 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Somewhere near where I live now bit further out so I can have heaps of land with lots of chickens and sunshine. Or up country Burma.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Carmel, California. (I wuz gonna' say that even before either Quendi or Terry did. They stole my idea in advance!)

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I was born in Carmel Ca. and when I was 4 my parents had a house on the ocean on the famous 17 mile drive at Pacific Grove. I had NO idea that where we lived was unique or special. Mostly these beautiful surroundings were waisted on me because our family was completely disfunctial. When I was in 3rd through 5th grades we lived in Santa Barbara. Dispite my crazy parents and the cult, I LOVED living there. The archetucture and climate are supurb! If money were no object i would return in a heartbeat and visit Tenyearsafter in nearby Montecito.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

3rdgen, may I ask when you were in SB? That's where I lived from 3rd grade through 12th.

• fulano
  • fulano
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Many here have chosen southern Italy or France.

I would likely have 3 homes. One in southern France or Italy, Another here in British Columbia Canada and another in the Philippines... I might accomplish the later two before I die so a place in Corsica or Sicily would be the best bet for a home I would never have...

• prologos
    prologos

More important than the view from the windows might be the people that are your neighbours, your soul mates,

You might be really lonely in some of the prime real estate estates.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Jgnat I see that I live in the red zone and I love it so far. Very different from Central California.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I love San Luis Obispo, California. Santa Barbara is awesome also, I could be happy in either place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit