If money were no object where would you live?

by usualusername 50 Replies latest jw friends

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Monteceito, near Santa Barbara

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

New York and Paris with a villa near Nice, France.

• designs
    designs

Nice is nice..

• fiddler
    fiddler

I would be a gypsy traveler and the globe would be my home!

• Quendi
    Quendi

I would have two homes. One would be in Redstone, Colorado and the other would be in Carmel, California.

Quendi

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ah - there are so many beautiful and wonderful places on this planet. It would have to be somewhere with a great view, nature close by. I also agree about Tuscany, Italy - just something about wine, good food, great ice cream that appeals to me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd live in a cooler climate during the summer and a warmer one in the winter. I'd be a snowbird. And I'd travel. I'd take off and make a tour of the 50 states, with a nice RV, towing my car, bicycles and a companion. I'd love to tour the British Isles at a leisurely pace as well as Australia. I've lived in a lot of places including Hawaii.

• Skipper12
    Skipper12

I'm with @tiki on this one: the Amalfi Coast. Visited the area and felt in love with it.

Amalfi Coast consists of 13 towns streched alongside a 43-miles coast. Of those 13 towns I would go for either Praiano or Ravello for the quite life. Amalfi and Positano are more busy with life.

You can get a glimpse of Ravello here: http://www.ravello.com/virtual-tour/ (if you don't like the place and want to go there, then I envy you as you must live in paradise already)

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

An old stone cottage in the Yorkshire Dales, England.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Aspen or Crested Butte Colorado

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit