I am free

by new hope and happiness 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

yes the title of my first post was a little negative " shatterd faith" and the truth is i dont feel like that at all.

Its wonderful being in a state of not knowing as it makes hope possible. And what i now learn i will learn from within and also enjoy doubt.

So why do i call this post " i am free"? because i will no longer allow a tiny few control the direction of my life. ( be it the G.B or obident elders or friends with a different viewpoint)

So i feal no guilt and have no resentment that would be ridiculouse " for my freedoom is from all those that seeked to manipulate my mind, be it intentionally or not.

So what is the alternative. " i love you Mike" and i am glad to have found your freemind. I think we ate going to get along fine together.

• steve2
    steve2

I am not free - but I am quite reasonable. If you don't have the full amount, lay-by is one option you can consider.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Freedom from wt degradation is priceless.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Free at last -- it's a wonderful thing.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Freedom welcomes you... dare to dream.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Freedom versus captivity/control - a very big part of the human story, according to history, it seems...

• amos77
    amos77

The truth does indeed set you free!. wish you well.

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

New hope, enjoy your freedom, we spend years being told that not having hope must be awful, but hope based on such controlling megalomaniacs is no hope as far as I'm concerned.

LOL @Steve2. I'll find a layby with good vegetation cover...

• irondork
    irondork

Steve, you old whore!

New Hope, that's awesome. Ride that pink cloud for as long as you can. I have not read any of your previous posts, but I assume you know about Ray Franz's books. They really helped me replant my feet after i made my exit.

Wishing you the best.

• *lost*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit