professing christians

by unstopableravens 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

if one claims to be a christain, a follower of jesus, should we not listen to his commands? he said to love those who are hating and persucuting you, did he not say if some one asked you to go one mile go two? if someone who is not a believer says something mean or rude ,does that open a door to reviel in return?? if we claim christ we need to act like christ!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A good thing to keep in mind: don't start no mess, won't be no mess christian or no.

If you're referring to Este's thread it was all wrong from the getgo. He started it and when folks called him out on it he lost his cool. I've been here a long time and I've seen Este do this over and over. This is nothing new.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mrsjones: i have noticed it here on jwn and outside the internet, i think jesus mentioned it because it is easy to say rude things, and its hard to be kind when ppl are not, and the comment that was made about you or your race is just one example.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It rolled of my back. Considering the source of the comment it made me no nevermind. I've never been impressed by Brownboy Este.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i feel you, i just think if a person wants to show others that christ is the answer than show them how christ has helped you, if your rude than its pointless to talk about christ, it makes you a hypocrite and it misrepresnts christ

• wasblind
    wasblind

The sad fact is. Some believers lose touch wit reality and think they are the Christ

For those who can put up wit long sufferin', help yourself

I've suffered enough. If I don't have to suffer needlessly. I ain't

As for my enemies, Jus because I still believe in Jesus. Don't get confused

I'm wasblind. Cross me and you will know I ain't him

Yes most who call themselves true Christians are very Judgmental of others

judgement is placed in Jesus hands, which allows us to treat

folks like we want to be treated and enjoy the company of our fellowman

People use religion to control when they cannot except others

at face value.

Religions can destroy the very spirit of a person, especially when it's a religion that confines the soul

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

This is why I like you Ravens. You practice what you preach. At least form what I seen here on JWN.

• jam
    jam

Well stated, wasblind.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

much the religous leaders jesus dealt with, no compassion, i strongly believe there a huge differance between "professing" jesus and possesing jesus,

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed: i like you as well( except when your trashing the ravens lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit