USA | California | 10-year-old Jehovah's Witness Girl Shot Dead

by jwleaks 14 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I am sorry to hear about this- The light of their life will have a sad cloud over it for a long time to come. May they receive comfort from family and friends and hopefully, justice is meted out to the person who killed her.

• minimus
    minimus

It's sad when senseless things happen, especially to children.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

This is a terrible tragedy. Sadly, it will probably only cause the family to cling more tightly to the false promises of the WTBTS.

• flipper
    flipper

This is really sad. Tragic indeed. Poor girl. It's one reason I never lived in Sacramento but I lived about 20 miles away in less crime ridden areas in eastern Sac county years ago . North Highlands is a closer suburb closer in to Sacramento and that area as well as Sacramento has had many drive by shootings in the last 15 years or so. It's so disgusting that thugs like this rip apart a families peace and home

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This is so sad. It's been all over the news. It's been said that her 20 yo brother is in a gang and the shootings may have been gang related. I'm not that far from North Highlands. It's about 10 minutes away from us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit