EX going bonkers for Jehovah, stated kids.

by jam 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

MY son (not a JW) and my daughter (a JW) visiting their

mom. Watching the news on TV, their mom gets up, take

out her Bible and tell the kids we are near the end. She

begain preaching to her two kids who were raised in

the borg how close we are. She tell them that there is not

a unclean thought in her head, she only watches G movies

and she look forward to see her dead mom soon.

My son , dad I thought what the hell is wrong with mom.

My JW daughter stated, mom is going nuts.

We were part of the 60s and 70,s group. I think the borg

has drove her cuckoo.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She tell them that there is not a unclean thought in her head, she only watches G movies

Oh bless her pure heart.

• jam
    jam

mrsjones: she still have one unclean thought, she hates

me with a passion. LOL

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

G rated movies can have magic in them, sooo...... Jehovah hates that....

It would be better if she only submitted her mind WT published products, to be sure she doesn't get any on her .. lol

• Heaven
    Heaven

I always dislike when people preach to me. Uh, yeah, I've read that sh!t. Go tell someone who hasn't. I don't get why JWs have to keep telling the same people in their lives the same crap over and over and over again... ad nauseum.

Jam ... do you think she's gonna pop? Maybe the next time she starts on one of these tirades one of your kids should ask her if she is ok or does she need to seek some professional counselling help.

• jam
    jam

Tater-T; Good point. The next time she go off as a Holy then

thou, bring up the point that Jehovah hates magic. LOL

Heaven: something is going on. She told my daughter, in

the past she would react before thinking, she made some

bad decisions. Her husband, an emotional wreck. He crys

a lot (Elder).

• steve2
    steve2

I always dislike when people preach to me. Uh, yeah, I've read that sh!t. Go tell someone who hasn't.

I don't get why JWs have to keep telling the same people in their lives the same crap over and over and over again... ad nauseum.

A husband is lucky: He can divorce his wife, though the ear-bashed children are very unlucky.

The felt-need to preach the message over and over is disrespectful - but if your response leaves the door open, expect to be regularly disrespected.

• Tell me once so I can tell you "I'm not interested".
    • Tell me twice so I can tell you, "Remember what I said: I said I'm not interested. Please do not preach again".
    • But to tell me three times, is to sh*t in my nest and I will tell you: "Please go".
  • jam
    jam

steve2: I agree, my poor son he just want a son and

mother relationship. I would love to be a fly on the wall

when see meet his new girlfriend (Mormon).

• stillin
    stillin

Wow! The ultimate dysfunctional family...hey!like mine!

all I can say is, love your kids.

• Heaven
    Heaven

The felt-need to preach the message over and over is disrespectful - but if your response leaves the door open, expect to be regularly disrespected.

• Tell me once so I can tell you "I'm not interested".
    • Tell me twice so I can tell you, "Remember what I said: I said I'm not interested. Please do not preach again".
    • But to tell me three times, is to sh*t in my nest and I will tell you: "Please go".

Hey steve, this sums it up nicely. JWs that aren't related to me get the message after the first time we have discussions. They don't like hearing how our family disintegrated and how miserable my JW parents were.

But I handle them differently than I did my parents. I didn't want to lose my Mom and Dad. I also tried to get them to think about the incorrect things they believed so we'd have discussions. It wasn't until 2009 when I finally told my Dad flat out that I wasn't going to be a JW. He had been pushing it more than normal (ya know, because Armageddon was really close and I needed to get on board). Luckily, it didn't damage our relationship too much. But he was suffering from dementia and found me more supportive than his JW 'family'. Many of us have to conduct balancing acts if we want to keep a certain semblance of a family relationship going. It's exhausting sometimes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit