Prayer answered

by StopTheTears 33 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

A few years back I lost my job due to health problems.

No retirement, unable to work, no income. Doctors couldn,t

figure out the problem. Guess what, VA found the problem.

Early retirement from Social Security , 100% from VA (all my

medical and dentistry free and pay). And you know I didn,t pray

not once doing that time. LOL

• whathappened
    whathappened

Yes, the people dying of cancer and starvation will be comforted to know that Jesus was too busy to help them as he was looking for you a new vehicle.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

laughing @ satanus. very possible. some people are nice drunks. the spirits are gooder than hell.

sorry for making fun and being cynical but this kind of thing is one of my big peeves. in my work, i help people daily. its always, "god sent you" or "you are blessed", etc. very rarely do i hear "thank you" or "your service was excellent". like i stated before, "i choose to bask in whatever glory i have earned".

edit... a person saying "you are blessed" is twice as degrading. it is a self flattering way of saying..." i can make that judgement because i am of the better class".

• stillin
    stillin

Wow, I have twice as many alcoholic brothers, an alcoholic father, and numerous alcoholic friends, but I still have to work to keep things rolling. Really, thank God for family. It was His idea.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm glad you have transportation again, but I agree with the other posters who have said that God/Jesus had nothing to do with it.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Glad your needs are taken care of...now go and do good for others if its in your power to do so.

SW

• cofty
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Yes, I was in utter pain. The suicide rate is staggering. I even spent time on a hospice unit. Never fear Jesus answered your prayers. I suppose you are more worthy of love than countless hundreds of billions of humans.

These stories drive me to near violence. Is this a parody?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Can we Stop the crock o dialing the tears now? Oh, forget it. The truth is I like Crocodile tears ops. They are amusing and I am reminded of other posters like my dear Auntie Con and Watcher. Can't take any of them seriously, but if you read it with your tongue firmly implanted in your cheek, you may just enjoy the ride.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I find it very disturbing that he would answer your prayer but not stop the Boston Marathon explosions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit