What kind of cigar are you smoking, alcohol are you drinking, or other pleasure enjoying tonight?

by Comatose 21 Replies latest social current

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lemon meringue pie

• Comatose
    Comatose

A great one I recently discovered is Rocky Patel - Decade. It's a very smooth and very tasty cigar. A nice first try I'd think.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Congrats Comatose, the first 12 months were the toughest. Once I got past the 1 yr mark it became easier. I still have regular cravings but they are much easier to ignore.

I do enjoy the buzz from a cigar... not nearly as good as a whiskey, but ... oh well

• goodsoul
    goodsoul

Balvenie Scotch 12 Year Double Wood, weed, sex with wife.. as usual

• James Brown
    James Brown

I had 3 Yingling Lights with and after dinner.

I was sober once for 7 years.

It was a very good time.

These are good times also.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I went on YouTube and searched "atheist comedy.". Had a really fun evening and it was free!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Never smoked (blech, although like the smell of cigar and pipe smoke) but Im currently enjoying a nice big glass of Merlot..mmmmm....

• zeb
    zeb

I drove many kilometres to meet up with dear dear friend and have lunch with them at a vineyard a beautiful sun kissed setting over looking a lake with swarms of minute birds flitting about us.

We had beef burgundy pie a glass of house red then coffee and cake. It started at 1200 and finished at apx 1500.

We just enjoy our company. Just bloody beautiful.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Padron 64 & Henessy

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Bought some Cubans while on vacation out of the country (banned in US) just to give them a try.

Just DO NOT understand the rave about it all. Tastes like licking an ashtray.

I was "sober" once for 24 years months days HOURS.

So hungover it took at least a full day to develop the desire for another drink.

Ohhhhhhhh the foolish things you do when you're young. Haven't let that happen again.

Really have learned to enjoy a 16 year(+/-) single malt scotch. If it costs enough you have to learn to savor it.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit