August 15,2013 Watchtower same old, same old

by hoser 13 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Based upon my brief perusal of the latest magazine, this issue seems like the "softball" they typically lob after the seriously wacky mag, i.e. the July Study Edition.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Spot on BOC

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yes, just a reiteration of the main Jw do's and don'ts to keep you from reeling or thinking too much on the previous edition. Same crap, different day.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Not buying the latest electronic device? It might make someone else jealous--I wonder how jealous they will be when I get lower electricity bills because my LED lights use only 9.5 watts to put out 60 watts' worth. They are stuck with those incandescent bulbs, or worse the squiggly things that waste something like 40 watts into nowhere and don't even get warm (I wonder what they are putting into the airwaves). And they can't turn off those squiggly things to leave a room for a few seconds and turn them back on like I can my LEDs.

Too bad for the washtowel, none of the savings I manage to pull off on my electricity bill with those CREE LED's is going into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. If anything, it means more silver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit