Men...what do you look for in a woman?

by LouBelle 25 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Gotta be a beautiful nymphomaniac who owns a brewery or I ain't interested..

And owning a very nice bass boat would be a big plus.

Doc

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Something that's not mention yet... and that the experts think mattersis an hourglass shape. Even though the size may vary considerably the ratio is considered attractive to men. It is to me.

Also, I have found that I find a woman becomes actually more physically attractive after getting to know and like her. It also goes the other way.... somebody I deemed very attracive at the outset goes down in my estimation when I view them as an airhead. Not trying to be harsh.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

HarryMac I agree. Once I get to know someone, they definitely are more attractive. I met guys that have been good looking and I'm like 'wow' and then after watching them, talking to them....dickheads (not all of course)

• Este
    Este

HarryMac I agree. Once I get to know someone, they definitely are more attractive. I met guys that have been good looking and I'm like 'wow' and then after watching them, talking to them....dickheads (not all of course)

Depends on whether or not you like them as a person. I once met a female online and was more attracted to her online personality than I was attracted to her in person. I prefer an average looking female, not one that is so pretty that I might feel intimidated by her. So I do not wanna be with someone prettier or uglier than me, just a good match is all.......

E.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

She hasta' like animals and she hasta' be super nice to my lovely wife.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit