Men...what do you look for in a woman?

by LouBelle 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

So we had the woman version. Let it rip guys - what type of woman makes you just want to get her know her better - the one that makes you take that risk and walk on over to start a conversation?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Ok,I'll bite ...

Physical appearance lights the early interest. Doesn't have to be a model, but must send the message "I take good care of myself ; I like to stay attractive ; I have a decent level of self-esteem; I have good taste.". Hair, eyes and lips are the main physical traits I look at.

Once that spark has been lit, come the personality traits that I consider most attractive:

Being down-to-earth and laid back. Being intelligent. Having a good sense of humor, while keeping the good taste. Having strenght of character - honesty and loyalty. Not being afraid of displaying affection and accept it when is given to her. Being supportive and compassionate.

Having a knack for artistry and being a neat, organized person are a BIG plus.

Eden

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

it can't be described it can only be felt. magic.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Laughter, a pleasant voice, good shoes, insight, a woman who occasionally asks me if I'd like a drink then goes and gets it and pays for it too.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Two XX chromosomes....

for certain.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Someone who is not afraid to look like a woman. A person who takes care of themselves, has a very definite air of self-confidence which includes the way they carry themselves.

They don't need to be Americas next top model. I am not that insecure in myself that I need nothing other than an arm ornament. But a woman is IMHO "repulsive" if she cannot look you in the eye, slouches and shuffles along, wears clothes that don't fit (dresses from the local tent and awning store) either no makeup or to damn much, hair that is never combed or styled (oh hell I forgot they aren't supposed to pay attention to that sort of thing), and can carry on a conversation without the incessant bitching, whining and meddlesome gossiping that jw women seem to revel in.

Basically I would look for qualities in a woman that are the exact opposite of what the typical dub promotes as attractive.

• irondork
    irondork

I like a woman with a really cute brother.

Just say'n!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Gotta be a beautiful nymphomaniac who owns a brewery or I ain't interested.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

as much as i love being single, ill marry one day. i know that i am going to get thrashed for this statement but the most important thing for me is that she be ok with abortion. also when the time comes it is STRICTLY a one child policy. im getting fixed.

but since it is not ok to ask a woman to sign a contract agreeing to these terms, im ok with just being.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

a smiling face

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit