Does The WTBTS Use Spies To Find The Rebellious?

by Cold Steel 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

@coldsteel... just to clarify as well that there is no out & out ban on higher education. There is a very strong social pressure not to follow that course however.

If an appointed person (e.g. elder, MS or pioneer) encourages one of their family to attend university then their qualifications can be reviewed - which usually means they will lose the privalage. Very few persons attending a course would be given privilages in the congregation. R&F members may feel they have to view one who attends university with spiritual suspicion.

No one would be forced to give up a course if they joined the congregation but the society is only too happy to document examples of those have decided to give up their education once learning the "truth".

• Jen2013
    Jen2013

I've read here for only about a week now. But I was told that the Watchtower has a doctrine called "Watchtower Theocratic War doctrine" or "Theocratic Warfare or War Strategy". I am not very attracted to and by war strategies and a doctrine with a title like that, makes me really suspicious of the Watchtower Management and of its followers too. A company that calls itself a Watchtower company? As far as I know most watchtowers refer to wartime.

Is it the conspiracy fantasy virus with which the Watchtower infects the brains and hearts of gullible people? Is it the big war game of the Watchtower against all others, against the so called worldly people who of course are all so wicked, and the followers of the Watchtower who of course are all so holy and chosen? The Watchtower adopted - as their business strategy - playing the fantasy script of Moses. The Watchtower will lead you in the promised land, their fantasy land and there they also keep a close watch on you. You will always be watched, you will always be controlled.

Why do they build these publishing facilities all over the world instead of hospitals, schools and social facilities? Why? If their fantasy war of the end is right around the corner, why is there such a need for further Watchtower companies printing magazines and books, which no one needs after (*) their fantasy war? Because it is a fantasy, their fantasy virus. And the followers are infected. This so bad and very, very sad!

(*) after and before and of course have never been necessary for anything

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Obadiah:

I have not been active in the religion for quite a few years so, thankfully, would not have been there to provide a "cell phone or e-mail".

I got news for them. I don't provide anybody with either of those unless they are a close friend or a relative. I don't even want banking institutions to have my e-mail. I also think it is wise for anybody who has social media to use a separate e-mail for that one than they do for anything else.

These fools can spy all they want looking for "faders" who no longer want anything to do with their religion. I hope they learn something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit