JW's are refrigerator magnets.......

by Lied2NoMore 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

Van Gogh removed part of an ear when Gauguin made him feel stupid.

An ear, you say? Should have given him a finger instead.

I've got a mini meat grinder magnet with a working handle.

• james_woods
    james_woods

The Gauguin story is apochraphy. It was an exotic dancer that made him do it.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    The Gauguin story is apochraphy. It was an exotic dancer that made him do it.

Gogh-gogh girls can do that to some people. Maybe it was one of Gauguin's South Sea girls. Which reminds me, I need a Toulouse-Lautrec can-can girl magnet for the side of my refrigerator to gogh with the Monets.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I was often complemented on my use of profound illustrations and I think the whole WT \ JW mindset is just that....cling to the organization

Epitome of stupidity and controlle. And I was there myself

Shit

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I was often complemented on my use of profound illustrations and I think the whole WT \ JW mindset is just that....cling to the organization
    Epitome of stupidity and controlle. And I was there myself
    Shit

Well said - if you are Stainless Steel, the Refrigerator Magnets will not stick.

Actually, they stick a little, but not enough to overcome the force of gravity.

• prologos
    prologos

If you see stickers sticking to such an unattractive fr-ge, they the sticking dubs must be SUCKERS. one born every day. born again.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    If you see stickers sticking to such an unattractive fr-ge, the must be SUCKERS. one born every day. born again

The Stainless Steel refrigerator is made for practicality (resistance of magnets) rather than beauty.

Some still view practical design as beautiful.

• prologos
    prologos

james, I was referring to the mystical unattracting refrigerator. NY subway cars have grained stainless steel panes too, even suckers wont stick.

saw reproductions of cars in stainless steel in a 3rd world country, whished for it in the calcium coated roads of the north of the north american continent.

THIMK. : JWs was the topic. suckers.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    THIMK. : JWs was the topic. suckers.

THIMK???

But you are right - we should resist parasitic forms in all their conformations.

Sharks could not swim if there were too many remoras.

As I said, this has been the most important thread since one of which name I cannot recall.

• prologos
    prologos

james : among ex ibmers. watson's slogan is modified thusly.

the problems with allegories, they can go awry. as have been many WT illustrations "tacking for doctrine" as an example.

when I refer to suckers I did not mean leaches, but the double/double meaning of innocents hanging on when naturally they should use "buyer beware" mentality.

Jws cling to the org, when better judgement should let them slack off.

my wife uses baby oil to keep the fridge stove dishwasher fronts looking pristine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit