JW's are refrigerator magnets.......

by Lied2NoMore 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• soontobe
    soontobe

I have Monet and Van Gogh refrigerator magnets.

Van Gogh lived in an insane asylum. Very much like living inside the WT.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yellow sunflowers.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Does the new light in the fridge go off when the door is closed? Inquiring minds want to know.

NJY

• james_woods
    james_woods

Interestingly, one of mathematician Kurt Godel's delusions was that "poisonous gasses" were emanating from his refrigerator.

Even Einstein was not able to talk him out of this notion. However -

I have seen refrigerators (nay, have once owned one in younger days) for which this idea would not have been a delusion.

Perhaps there should be refrigerator magnets made in the form of a warning for this condition.

I really think that this thread is the most important one we have had on JWN since the vital "Don't Be a Dope".

• soontobe
    soontobe

Einstein once patented a refrigerator that needed no moving parts and would, presumably, be less likely to leak poisonous gases. He did this after a refrigerator leaked and killed people.

• james_woods
    james_woods

The attack of the killer refrigerators - can anyone grok this meaning?

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

STUPID

• james_woods
    james_woods

Now Roberta804 has hurt my feelings.

I am going to try to find a refrigerator magnet of a gorilla.

• soontobe
    soontobe

Vab Gogh removed part of an ear when Gauguin made him feel stupid.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Vab Gogh removed part of an ear when Gauguin made him feel stupid.

I thought it was a Paris dancehall girl who made him feel stupid. Godel's girlfriend was a dancehall girl from Vienna, Austria.

Another important use of refrigerator magnets is to hold non-magnetic paper notes to your refrigerator in plain sight.

I also have a refrigerator magnet for Sydney, Australia and one from Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit