I am one of the Anointed

by Crazyguy 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

You can't do all three. You can't share your revelation to the elders without repercussions, and fades aren't fast.

I suggest you share your revelations here, smile at the elders, and fade. Gradually stop going to meetings, not full-stop. Minimus has mentioned that a nice long summer vacation is a good start, and then you take your time showing up in the fall.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Crazyguy (probably not a good choice of usernames):

So since there's a scripture in 1John i think that says the anointed will not need to be taught by others and will have understanding, I'm thinking of telling the elders 'do to the fact that i'm now Anointed i no longer need to go to their meetings.

Won't work. You should know that, despite what they may claim, in 'JW-land' organisational policy trumps the Bible (which is subject to interpretation anyway). The 'elders' would cite articles in The Watchtower about the 'anointed' still needing 'spiritual food' from 'the slave'. If you disagree with them, they'll ultimately accuse you of 'apostasy', which will get you on the fast track to shunning.

If you want to fade, you probably shouldn't tell the elders anything. It's none of their business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit