Why are the witnesses suddenly smiling at me?

by Inquiry 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi all....
    I was starting to feel like I was walking around outside in me undies.... is there something new going on... people who normally always looked at me with disdain are suddenly smiling and making friendly.... is anything up???? Just last week, I was sure I was still Satan's spawn....???

Weeeeeiiiirrrdddd....
    Inq :)

• LB
    LB

I don't think you read your last watchtower did you? The end of the system is April 22nd. Is it any wonder they are so happy??

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

They are part of the collective and you are to be reasimilated.

Be very afraid!

ChiChi

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hey LB....

Well, I haven't gotten a WT for years now.... are they trying to get us old 'postates back????? New old light, old new and new again light???? lol

LOL @ chi chi.... I will not comply.... ;)

Inq

• avengers
    avengers
    The end of the system is April 22nd.

No shit!!! That explains all the birds gathering in my backyard.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Field service must be really unproductive in your part of the world.

On the other hand, remember that bared teeth don't always equal a smile.

Expatbrit

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

NOT only they smile they also send their koolest elder to speak to you and knee down before you and apologze for all the bad and disgusting experiences you have experienced. I explained I have not turned on my GOD as I see him only the people who are responsible and new damned well what they was doing..LINDA and LISA are hard-core apostates so JWs might as well save their breathe in talking to us and be on their way....PEACE

• Celia
    Celia
    I don't think you read your last watchtower did you? The end of the system is April 22nd. Is it any wonder they are so happy?

Come on guys, what does it say in this Watchtower ???

• LB
    LB
    Come on guys, what does it say in this Watchtower ???

It says you'd better be inside a kingdom hall begging dem elders for forgiveness on April 22nd. Check out your local laundermat.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• mouthy
    mouthy

All kidding aside. There must be "new light" for the JWs I had a call from the local elders"Cos they love me"( they ousted me in 87)to be reinstated.I am know as a chief apostate in this area.
    Also I am getting so many calls & e-mails from all over the world- saying their family is NOW speaking to them after years of abstaining.Can anyone really enlighten me??. No way I can get a WT or Awake & I dont rally want one.....Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit