What to say if JW tells you the big A is coming very soon, Jehovah's day will come here like a thief? etc..

by Iamallcool 35 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

How about asking them to open their Bible to Rev.22 : 20 ? We have been waiting two thousand years !Would you say arriving here in 1914 was quick ? and you still havent got anything right these last 99 years .

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

I would say:

"Sh*t man, surely not another Armageddon. The last one came in 1975 - we're only 38 years into Christ's 1,000 year reign! I'm just getting used to the endless peace and security... Give me a break for Christ's sake!!"

• watson
    watson

Jehovah has his own day?? And how will it be remembered? My kind a guy.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Remind them about dueternomy, where it says not to listen to false prophets. Then list some of the wt false prophecies.

S

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I wouldn't say anything, let them believe what they want. It would never do anything to say something about it to them. To me trying to explain it to a JW would be like taking a rubber ball and throwing it against a brick wall. It would bounce off of them, and they would look at you with this blank expression, and they just would not get it. I tried to explain it once to my mom, and it was like that. They won't want to hear it, until they are ready.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

have a little bet with them, say I bet we'll all be here this time next week? then this time next month?, then this time next year?, then this time in 10 years time?, then bet we'll be here this time in 20 years time?, easiest money you can make

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit