Another nonsensical WT video

by His Excellency 18 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2
    Her bag was empty as she was about to go out the door.

...Just like your average witness's mind.

• sieborg
    sieborg

Mind conditioning at it's very best.

• KatyMomof2
    KatyMomof2

Don't forget your mace and bullet proof vest. I remember being a kid and forced to go out in service every weekend. We had people pull guns and sick their dogs on us! Country folk are a little skittish when people venture onto their land. I didn't even want to be there! I was just a kid, have a heart people. I wished every day I would be saved, from my religion!!

• sir82
    sir82
    Videos like this aren't going to keep the kids in. As soon as they are old enough they will leave like most do.

Probably true.

However.....

I keep hearing anecdotes about kids "not wanting to watch videos with magic" and throwing away "magic" toys, etc. because "Jehovah hates it".

Little kids love watching stuff repeatedly. I keep hearing that kids watch these short videos 8, 9, 10 times a day.

So yeah, kids will still leave at an 80% clip, but they'll be far more psychologically damaged.

The WTS - producing emotionally crippled adults for over 100 years!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Have your vomit bucket handy if you watch this...

• bohm
    bohm

Steve2: Haha :-D.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Agree Steve2, her bag was empty like their "prophecy" of the end being right around the corner.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

It's like Dora the Explorer, except instead of having a backpack full of fun things, she has her service gear to spend a boring day out in service.

That door bell ringing at the end made me cringe.

• hellenback
    hellenback

How will you remeber the people in service. Kids what do you think. KIDS "They are all gonna die at Armageddon the disbelieving mofo's."

Thats right kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit