Another nonsensical WT video

by His Excellency 18 Replies latest jw friends

• His Excellency
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I can't bear to watch. Anyone want to summarize?

• jw07
    jw07

B U L L S H I T

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I think her pen is a bit flashy and materialistic. It certainly could detract a householder's attention from "the message."

• poppers
    poppers

I can't bear to watch. Anyone want to summarize?

Mother reminds her forgetful daughter to make sure she has all the necessary materials for going out into service, including a Bible and MAGAZINES! Her bag was empty as she was about to go out the door.

• ranmac
    ranmac

Thats so cute. The WT should do another one about Lot and his daughters!

• whathappened
    whathappened

They have totally gone commercial. Videos like this aren't going to keep the kids in. As soon as they are old enough they will leave like most do.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Whaaaaahappened??? " Videos like this aren't going to keep the kids in. As soon as they are old enough they will leave like most do."

True, but Watchtower, a corporation that doesn't care where they get the voluteer labor from, and before the child can make a decision to leave, WT can use the child labor to carry some tracts and magazines to the door and be an innocent face to the householder for a crooked religion. I placed more magazine and books as a kid than I did as an adult. Lol

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Videos like this aren't going to keep the kids in. As soon as they are old enough they will leave like most do.

Yeah but at least they can use them for free labor while they are still in.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The girl is named "Sophia," which means "wisdom." She also seems to be mute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit