FACT: "Apostates" are more loving and understanding than JW's

by El_Guapo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• KatyMomof2
    KatyMomof2

I am new to this site and love it. I do understand you. Only an Ex JW can truly understand. My husband bashes and hates the JW, but I don't bash people that have been seduced by this religion. They open their arms to you and promise love and everlasting life. I get it. But you have to step back and look at what they are really asking of you. I was told I could not attend a college in the 90's. Furthering your education was only to gain materialistic goods. But how was I to support myself? Oh yeh, I really enjoy working three minimum wage jobs to put food on the table. As long as God is happy, right? Oh, it gets better. Now they allow JW's to go to college. Oops, rule change. That happens a lot with the JW's. I know why people get sucked in, I just don't get why they stay. I really just want to set them free.

P.S. I never had a birthday or a Christmas till I was 20. Now we go BIG at my house for every little occasion and I am much happier. Holidays are about families taking time off to be together, not about origins.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This site is full of great, loving people. I guess the ones with real love in their souls are the ones who leave the WT.

I was treated so gently and in such a kind manner when I first arrived here, even though I was Homer Simpson "Stoopid" at the time.

Thanks to all posters on here, past and present. You guys are GREAT !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit