ASAP!!!! Need HELP!!!!

by Gojira_101 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you Comatose

• Ding
    Ding

Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89 says that in 1925 we can confidentally expect the resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and other ancient worthies mentioned in Hebrews 11.

Also, Thy Kingdom Come (Russell book) p. 342: 1904 and 1910 editions give two totally different measures from the Great Pyramid to "prove" the 1874 date and later the 1914 date.

Sorry I'm not able to post copies of these. Perhaps someone else can find them in time.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Probably too late, and I know that Ann O'Maly gave a ref. to this - but there is nothing like a scan : Awake 1969 May 22nd ,...45 years ago.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

And this "Millions Now Living WILL Never Die" from 1920 = 93 years ago....How many are still alive?

"An Absolute Certainty".....

• wasblind
    wasblind

Blue Brother

It's never to late to post the bunk of the WTS

There's plenty of folk out there who need to see the

words of these false prophets that didn't come true

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There is ABSOLUTELY no point showing a true blue JW even a photocopy or a scan, they will refuse to look or read.

They need to find out for themselves - all they will do is argue WITH YOU and say you are wrong.

Been there done it wore the T shirt.

HB

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's alright Hamsterbait

we can still alert those who are new studies, or the Householder who

have been left a magazine in thier door

Witnesses who are comfortable in this religion have every right

to stay in. Those are the ones who wouldn't be on JWN

anyway

But people who are bein' aggravated on satuday morning's

need to know exactly who is the cause of their aggravation

False prophets

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Thy Kingdom Come (Russell book) p. 342: 1904 and 1910 editions give two totally different measures from the Great Pyramid to "prove" the 1874 date and later the 1914 date.

> which makes it so laughable when WT dogmatically asserted these are "god's dates, not ours". If it is so definite then the numbers would stay consistant.

BTW- thanks Comatose and BluesBrother for the scans. I'm sure I have the same ones somewhere but a backup is always good.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Gojira, keep us updated. The deaf community has different concerns than most of us. Forbidden medical procedures that were not intended,a nd flip flopping on those procedures may resonate. So you "speak" ASL?

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

It went well and thank you for the info. I'm making a seperate post with the experience.

I'm very pleased!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit