ASAP!!!! Need HELP!!!!

by Gojira_101 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I'm meeting with a friend in about an hour and she said she will let me show her things about WT. I can't say the whole story right now because of time...But I have a copy of a WT saying how "Jehovah will not let false prophecy's come true..." from the May 1st 97 WT.

I don't have a WT library so I can't look up the info. I know there are WT articles saying the end was coming in 1975 and also certain times from like the 20's. I want to show her how WT has been prophecing and they aren't coming true.

Please if you can post the articles so I can print them to take with me.

Thanks!

Gojira

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Try JWFacts website

• jgnat
  • Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you but I'm trying to avoid JWfacts...I want the actual WT articles.

G

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Millions now living will never die 1925, Beth Sarim, a quick search will suffice, you would have been expected to accept this as truth or be cast out as an apostate, a clear failed prophecy and lie if there could ever be one as clear, search on LeavingWT a member here he has plenty of threads with scans of failed WT prophecies from the original WT's, jwfacts.com , freeminds will have prints and scans from all WT pubs

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you, but again I need the article WT articles.

I'm meeting with a deaf friend who has never seen the old literature...showing her the WT or literature I think is the best way to reach her. She's been studying with the JW's on and off for 12 yrs....but since she is deaf she has never seen the English literature, she has only seen the ASL video's.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank jookbeard. I'll look quick

• jgnat
    jgnat

The jwfacts site has scans and quotes.

• sir82
    sir82

Why do you have to meet in an hour?

Why don't you just say you need a day or 2 to pull your info together?

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I did pull my info together, but this is something I came across that was extra, and I think this would be a good thing to show her.

You have to admit there is a lot of info with WT right? How can I possibly take everything with me? I've been gathering info for the last week btw.

G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit