Charles Ramsey - a hero, a man of ACTION!

by Nathan Natas 13 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
  • sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

This guy's awesome.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sorry like this one really get to upset, maybe because i have a kid and it always seems personal, glad he did the right thing, sadly today not all do,

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I love this guy...he tells it like it is!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I though that before someone kicks me in the teeth for lauding Charles' action, I will point out that the news is now uncovering Charles' past and his run-ins with the law. I feel that the man's past flaws do not detract from what he did earlier this week.

When circumstances put the choice on Charles to ACT or do nothing, he did the right thing!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

According to the article below, his last conviction was 10 years ago. And his ex-wife defended him by saying:

"Ok so for the record ppl do change and you shouldn't hold the past against someone," she wrote Wednesday. "The (main) thing is Charles Ramsey did a good deed and those girls are safe is that not the most important thing?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cleveland-hero-charles-ramsey-criminal-report-article-1.1339043

• soontobe
    soontobe

Rock on, Charles Ramsey!

• Glander
    Glander

When it was mentioned to him that there was possible reward money, he said, with no hesitation, "give to them..." meaning the victims.

He is a stand up guy and sharp as a tack.

• soontobe
  • *lost*
    *lost*

What a shame newspapers have to sink to such low depths and dig up his past and throw it out in front of the world. (not like he's running for political office )

Taking the good out of his actions. Most people would've just walked on by.

Big thumbs up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit