Amazing Video, A must watch for every JW

by His Excellency 18 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I'm with Ann, the Jesus becoming the almighty after resurrection was interesting. Claiming that even with this lunacy, they were chosen during this time period is usually based around their concept of the "basics". This would be right on Trinity, right-ish on the soul, right on use of Gods name etc...

But Jesus being described as the Almighty once risen would certainly put the breaks on that.

• Terry
    Terry

Bottom line? Jesus wasn't paying any attention to what christianity was doing for 2000 years even though he promised he would be with them always!

All those forerunners of the Governing Body escaped his notice as well. No wonder he hasn't done anything at all since he arrived--it's been 100 years in 2013 and there's nothing to show for it.

Except of course trying to correct and adjust every stupid teaching of the Watchtower Society that he says he chose!!

Yuk yuk yuk

• Dagney
    Dagney

Really good.

A lot of thinks I never heard about. Man it seems like they were on drugs.

• whathappened
    whathappened

YouTube is full of great video's on Jehovah's Witnesses. The Screwed Generation is one of my favorite posters.

• steve2
    steve2

bttt

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

This book is an embarrasment. How is it it could be in publication during the "choosing" period.

Jesus is also much more hispanic than I imagined. Actually if i think about it, I know a few guys named Jesus here in Cali.

(rim shot)

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Ok this was a pretty informative video!

well done SG

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Well done.

GB to JWs: The Finished Mystery! A milestone in the history of Jerhoover's Barfanization! But don't read it! NOOOO need to be curious about its contents!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Good video, I have seen it a few times and showed it to some of my non JW family.

I believe that a video like this with a bit of humor can be really effective on JWs who are having doubts and researching on the Internet. Using humor is much better than being angry or bitter, which would make JWs turn it off straight away. But if they listen to a video like this and can see the funny side, a small part of them will realize that it is all true, and a few cracks in the wall begin to appear.

I know for me, the funny and sarcastic style videos like this one helped me immensely when I was learning TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit