Mouthy

by still thinking 18 Replies latest jw friends

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

I am not well. So if you hear I kicked the bucket be happy for me.

I truly hope it's not as serious as that. You can't imagine how much we will miss you if you "kick the bucket." No "bucket-kicking" allowed on this site! It's in the rules. Simon would be furious.

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL!!!!! r.o.p.Thanks for your offer at PA. I am too old to make it this year I went for 25 years.
    You should go. There are Atheists that go ,John Englese is one.He has been for 34 years since it first started,
    They go around the room & ask you to introduce your self .Tell them you came for Grace GOUGH!!!! You will
    get a clap I PROMISE!!! They love me there. It was the happiest time of my 85 years of life. Truthfully.
    r.v.w> Thank you too !!!!

Lisa Rosealso WHITE sheep NOT BLACKLove you all HUG

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Mouthy: " You should go. There are Atheists that go ,John Englese is one.He has been for 34 years since it first started,

They go around the room & ask you to introduce your self .Tell them you came for Grace GOUGH!!!! You will

get a clap I PROMISE!!! They love me there. It was the happiest time of my 85 years of life. Truthfully. "

I can't make a promise to go, Mouthy, as my health is iffy. But I'll check out the event, and if at all possible, I'll go, tell them who sent me, and report back to you. If you think it's a worthwhile endeavor to go, then it must be so.

parakeet, of the Mouthy-fan-club class.

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. I will wait see & see.If you go

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Is this the right place, Mouthy?

http://www.bmcr.org/brochure.pdf

If it is, what event(s) do you recommend?

BTW, I grew up near there. It's only about an hour and a half away from where I live now.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes that is it. Call Katie Grasso the managers of it .I love them dearly I think it is Oct 8 th NOT SURE!!!!their # is on the site you sent me
    I KNOW how beautiful Pennsylvania is I was driven around it by John while I was there.

I would to have lived there The BLUE MOUNTAIN is the prettiest place I have ever been

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Thank you, Mouthy. It's on my calendar.

I hope you don't mind, but I started a thread to tell members you're not feeling well and to send you their love. Please don't feel that you have to respond if you don't feel up to it. Just read it whenever you want.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh what a sweetie parakeet

• mouthy
    mouthy

COO luv a duck My kids found this on GOOGLE when they entered my name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit