Mouthy

by still thinking 18 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

Where are you? I've been thinking about you. And I'm sending you lots of love across the universe. Hope it reaches you soon...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh that is so nice of you.Thanks

If anyone who goes to "Witnesses Now For Jesus" convention knows Bill Buelow.& His wife Ruth
    She needs our prayers Her hubby Bill died yesterday,,
    Her whole family sons daughters are JWS!!They used to be Bill & Ruth,but saw the light...
    Ruth is having a Christian funeral for him ( In Ohio) But needs prayers, or Karma or good thoughts
    sent her way tonight...

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hi Mouthy!...nice to see you. I hadn't seen you all week and was wondering where you were.

I'm sending good thoughts to Ruth too...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

BTW, Grace's birthday is on the 22nd

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes Black Sheep it is!!!! 86 years waiting to kick the bucket, but it keeps moving
    I cant walk quick enough to catch it .Old age "aint for sissies, I am a sissy!!!!!!

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

So good to hear from you, Mouthy.

I was just about to start a "where's Mouthy?" thread when I found this one.

In case I miss it, Happy Birthday (a little early)!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks return of parakeet...Every time I see your picture ,I laugh because I think I told you all that when I was a JW
    I had one that looked just like your picture. I trained it to say "JEHOVAH"! Armeggedons Coming"Stupid Susie"( that is my daughters name)
    I used to bring the neighbours in to hear it .Yes I counted time for its preaching....
    Thanks for you missing me. I am not well. So if you hear I kicked the bucket be happy for me.
    I still have many exjw call me. But I have a hard time remembering who they are where they are from .
    We have had over 800 go through the support group,so I really cant really expect to remember them all
    But one is coming to take me out for my birthday for lunch.
    Also I had a wonderful letter from Linda thanking me for helping her years ago. I dont remember it but nice to

hear that someone remembers something I did that was worth my living LOL

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I am sure there are a whole lot of people you helped over the years, I have enjoyed your comments very much, especially when I first discovered JWN years ago. It was very refreshing to see someone older who wasnt afraid to leave the dubs and speak out against it. I hope you have a wonderful birthday

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Mouthy, it's always good to 'see' you. Sending you lots of love and ((((hugs)))).

Hope you feel better soon, Granny Grace.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Mouthy: I used to bring the neighbours in to hear it .Yes I counted time for its preaching....

I didn't know you had a parakeet! We bird nuts have to stick together!

And I'm just tickled to think that at least a few of the hours the great and mighty WTS reports as field service time was performed by a bird. There's something deliciously ironic about that. Birdie should be resurrected for that!

BTW, if you are well enough to attend your Blue Mountain retreat this year, I live fairly close by. I would love to meet you if you have the time. I'm an old atheist, but the WT has made sure that we still have a lot in common. If you have time, I'd love to take you around to see the sights in my section of beautiful Pennsylvania.

Just something to think about. I'll check back in with you this summer.

Get well soon, Grace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit