How to play the PYRAMID INCH game

by Terry 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Another Terry masterpiece!

Now get this!

According the the latest findings on the National geographic society channel the 'scratch marks' in the grand hall of the great pyramid are simply TOOL MARKS of the hoisting apparatus used to hoist the huge granite roof slaps over the interior kings chamber valult.

I have pet rabbits and I find no meaning in the 'appearance/application' of their little droppings.Makes excellent manure fertilzer (bunny gold) for my cucumbers.

Ditto the pyramid and Charles taze Russel 1914 date straight from the occult....scary stuff......

Pyramid

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The biggest measure of what the WTS. and the following JWS produced, was the amount of BULLSHIT it created from

its earliest inception as an organization. From that long list of indulgent BULLSHIT this organization has expanded throughout the world,

cultivating over a billion dollars in real-estate and assets and indirectly destroyed millions of people's lives.

How's that for an accomplishment ?

There are people in the world who really believe and accept everything they read, particularly when the bible is being used as a vehicle

of exploitation and commercialization.

• Simon
    Simon

Great explanation on how things are twisted to fit

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

At first glance, the title "Pyamid Inch Game" struck me as some kind of weight-loss scheme. . .

Interesting read

• garyneal
    garyneal

The year 1948 is the year Jerusalem became a nation and the generation who witnessed it will by no means pass away until Christ returns.

The beast is Ronald Wilson Reagan because it was the number of his name which all three of his names have exactly 6 letters. (now old light)

The B.E.A.S.T. is a supercomputer in Belgium and no man may buy, sell, or trade unless he or she has its mark. This mark, by the way, is a barcode tattooed on you right hand or forehead with your social security number on it. (old light) microchip implanted in your skin on your right hand or forehead because 666 somehow means to prick your skin (new light correction).

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Bump Terry's best thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit