Would you pay $600 to see The Stones?

by littlerockguy 30 Replies latest social current

• recovering
    recovering

lol i saw them for 25 bucks in the 70's (also saw them in the 80;s on their steel wheels tour i think i paid 40 then) they where getting old then lol

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

nope

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I wouldn't pay $600 to see anyone. I can buy a CD for under $20 and listen to it as often as I want. To top it off, I don't have to sit in a small uncomfortable chair and tolerate thousands of annoying people around me.

W

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

ticket prices are ridiculous. EVen accounting for inflation - sorry. I saw many classic groups 20 years ago, and I did not have to pay the equivalent of a month's rent to do so.

Part of the problem, at least here in Canada is that we have a ticket monopoly and all the tickets are gone within minutes, only to appear on ticket resale sites at horribly jacked-up prices.

<<<< I wouldn't pay $600 to see anyone. I can buy a CD for under $20 and listen to it as often as I want. To top it off, I don't have to sit in a small uncomfortable chair and tolerate thousands of annoying people around me.>>>>

Amen!

• watson
    watson

If they let me play the cowbell, maybe..

• glenster
  • Heaven
    Heaven

If they let me play the cowbell, maybe..

'Cause everyone could use a little more cowbell.

In answer to the OPs question, that would be a resounding NO over here. And Outlaw's right... Mick and the boys don't need my money.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Who wants to spend $600 to watch a bunch of geriatrics hobble around the stage? I like the Stones but they are done.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

$600? please. Outlaw got the right idea. For $600, I'd need one of their groupies for the night too, and even then considering, that wouldn't be worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit