Every day life in North Korea

by fulltimestudent 10 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

and, for those who want to know more, this is Joseph Ferrier III.

Rano Kau and ruined ceremonial village of Orongo

And, here's his own explanation of himself.

I work as a Chief Mate on U.S.-flagged oceanographic research ships . The voyages and expeditions I

have worked brought me from the Yangtze River of China, to the icebergs off Cape Horn South America,

Antarctica, and many other points around the world.

My passion is world travel and I have spent the last 13 years working and independently traveling through

over 90 countries. I have no home and live out of a backpack (although a girl in Taiwan has me settling

down for the first time in my life). I also love to read literature, study history, and make trouble where and when I can.

Traveling to North Korea has been a life changing experience but it's far from being my only one. I have hiked at Mt.

Everest, worked as a white water rafting guide, hung out with rebels and liberation armies in various war zones,

been killed off in a Chinese kong fu film, studied Vietnamese at a university in Hanoi, and most recently I received

the US Coast Guard's highest license, Master Unlimited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next question is this: Is the guy genuine?

Since, there is little opportunity for an unskilled web user like me to examine the genuiness of a web-site and its claims,

I canvass these possibilities:

1. It's all fake, and is a NK propaganda site designed to confuse gullible (and other nationalities) Americans.

2. He's genuine and has a great life.

Choose the version that makes you happy!!!!!

these

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit