"Vindication" book. 1931- anti female rant. With Scans

by BluesBrother 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So "Women make monkeys out of men" and the common courtesies of civilised society make a man "effeminate".....and that is enough to have a man barred from the Kingdom.... (the KJ Version uses that word in 1 Cor.6.9 but other translations apply it to homosexuality)

Mother's Day is denounced as a scheme of Satan to idolize one's Mother at the expense of worship to God!

Now it would be easy to dismiss this baloney as just a rant from JFR, but - this is not just an aside on the back page of a magazine or a small article in the "Golden Age"...No, it is a main study book and is a serious discussion of the prophetic book Ezekiel chapt 13....This was the doctine of the time .

I woder how the 'sisters' reacted? Did the 'brothers' start ignoring them and leaving the doors to slam in their faces rather than hold it open?

Now relate this to the new July 15 W/tower in which we are told that in 1919 the F & D Slave,from whom this came, were selected by Jesus to "feed the many through the hands of the few".

Fed by Jesus on this ignorant chauvanistic rubbish?? Never in a million years !

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks BluesBrother- I may be using this on an upcoming video re: mother's day. I've referred to the quote before but did not have the scan.

Rutherford was a sick creep.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

sounds like the drunken rant of a woman hating ego-maniac....

oh... wait a second, "Booze" Rutherford wrote this? Oh ok, yup, that's about right

Nice find Blues. I loath Rutherford so much its so validating to see the pile of self incriminating trash written by that drunk old fool getting bigger and bigger

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Mother's Day is denounced as a scheme of Satan to idolize one's Mother at the expense of worship to God!

This is funny because WT calls the organization "Mother".

Coming full-circle, JWs now idolize "mother" at the expense of worship to God- all with the blessing of the Watchtower.

Scheme of Satan? Seems so.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

A drunken buffoon, ranting about life according to him. They probably dictated his rantings as he could hardly remember the night before

• Dagney
    Dagney

That explains a lot. My parents were baptized in 1938.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

A lot of the old timers still have that "I hate women" mentality

• Dagney
    Dagney

It was very rough for women. Although, they did use them for servants when there was a lack of men.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

and to refill their martini glass

• Dagney
    Dagney

lol.

(my JW terminology rears its head...ick.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit