7 Reasons for a Jehovah's Witness to show no mercy to a DF'd person

by Terry 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

1. I wasn't inside the committee meeting and I don't know what was said or what you were accused of. Being a fair-minded and loving person I've decided to ignore the secret nature of those proceedings and simply accept blindly that YOU are in the wrong without hearing your side of it. Why? Because I'm loyal to the Governing Body and to no one else.

2. To save myself the embarassment of having to exercise my own conscience I'm going to ignore you and your plea for fairness and empathy. True christians have too many worthwhile things to keep them busy beside playing audience to tales of woe to people who are deafeated, down and out!

3. You have been placed outside the group of family, friends and loved ones and we get to gang up on you as a result. The insiders have my back on this and even if we are wrong I'm secure knowing there is strength in numbers. Unlike yourself, we wait on Jehovah to get it right...eventually.

4. You must have done something wrong or why would you be in trouble in the first place? That's enough for me to know I can't risk being tainted by your lousy judgement and sinful nature. Sure, I'm a sinner too--but, I get to be forgiven while you, on the other hand, have to twist slowly in the wind. I'll just stand and watch and thank Jehovah I'm not like weak people such as yourself.

5.Why ask me to listen to your whining? If I could decide matters of right and wrong for myself I wouldn't need to surround myself with a large group who take orders from an elite Governing Body. If they tell me the Earth is flat I'll be very busy trying not to fall off the edge.....like you have.

6. Better learn how to crawl, cry, cower and cringe because you'll be doing alot of that from now on. Those of us who remain pure inside our Kingdom Halls won't pity your lot in the least. I only have room in my heart for those on the Watchtower's list of approved and worthy sorts. When you tire of slithering about on your belly beg to return and we'll give a listen. Until then--get lost. Oh wait! I forgot, you already ARE lost!

7.Oh, and don't bother praying. Jehovah won't hear you. None of us shall be praying for you either. The Watchtower Society has you on a spit over an open flame. A roasting pig doesn't pray does it? Prayers are for honest folk such as myself whose heart is filled with love and compassion--not with empathy for sinners. Wake up and smell the dinner: Bar-B-Q'd Apostate!

• time2keepmoving
    time2keepmoving

So true, they love to roll around in their own ignorance like fat, happy pigs in warm, bacteria ridden mud.

• Terry
    Terry

The most revealing moment in a person's character is when they are confronted with somebody they can feel superior to.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I printed this article, thank's Terry it's a keeper in my notebook on Counter-JW ideas!

Blondie, Mr. Grundy, Yourself and Marvin have provided me with a nice book I am putting together (qouting all sources and authors to avoid plagarism!) to keep my mind out of that Game!

I can't thank you all for helping me see the Light of what a fool I was! Thank's to Simon again for keeping a place we can rant and rave without being muzzled (Unless we are being wickedly evil!)...

• Terry
    Terry

I don't know which is a worse experience; having a former best friend snub you or having that same friend "explain" how it is for your own good.

• stillin
    stillin

Thanks, Terry. That's got a lot of wallop.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    The most revealing moment in a person's character is when they are confronted with somebody they can feel superior to.

Terry,

I read through all those reasons and think to myself that these people (Ex-JWs) must think they are the victims.

Thats just wrong!

Ex-JWs are the victors!

Maybe everybody else is looking through the other end of their telescope?

All an Ex-JW has to do is treat their JW family (and everyone else) exactly the way we ourselves would like to be treated.

If an Ex-JW can actually do that then he/she is the winner!

We will be doing exactly what Jesus Christ said we should do.

When we stand in front of Jesus Christ to be judged having accomplished the above then is there anything we should be ashamed of?

Nope, we are not the victims!

abe

• Terry
    Terry

What can be more tragic than "knowing" you are right while being wrong?

Worse is being wrong and mistreating others under the guise of right(eousness).

Dedicating your life to being wrong and making right people your victims is called being one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Is it a tragedy or what?

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Yes, its a paradox which few can wrap their minds around.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Its really tragic when the victims think they are victors!

Something even more tragic I often see in this forum is when the victors think they are the victims.

You are the victors!

Don't whine!

Lead the way!

abe

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit