Ancient mystery in New Mexico desert- Ancient Paleo-Hebrew stone

by Brother of the Hawk 33 Replies latest social current

• jgnat
  • Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

NE here. Have to use Hubby's posts because mine are usually used up by noon.

Quote from Jgnat's article above:The main mystery might be solved, but the DNA match doesn’t explain the other looming question: Why does this coyote look so un-coyotelike?

Coyote's do not have fangs that overlap/overbite like that and are 2-3 inches long, they do not have black skin, even with Mange. Hubby tans Coyote skins, hair on or off, and has NEVER seen 3 inch fangs or black/gray skin on a coyote! Those teeth are more like the Southwestern Javalina than canine.

I think someone has been doing some genetic tampering.

Below is a picture of normal healthy coyote. Notice the teeth! Also, where the canine teeth are located, size and the shape!

• jgnat
  • Rayban
    Rayban

I checked this mountain out several years ago. It 'is' the real-deal.

This Youtube video is off by a longshot! If you are interested, the book 'Discovery of Ancient America' by David Allen Deal, has detailed information. I'll explain a little:

The late Dr Robert Pfeiffer, from Harvard University Semetic Language dept. was the first to correctly proclaim this IS the 10 Commandments. However, for whatever reason, the Dr believed it originated from paleo-Phoenicians. But that begs to ask.. WHY would the Phoenicians scribe the Commandments, as well as another inscription in a seperate part of the fortress that reads "Yaweh is our Mighty One"? [His words]

No.. when the Jews were released from Babylon, not all went home. This paleo-Hebrew alphabet at Mystery Mt has been traced back to a 'sister' ancient Hebrew alphabet from Iberia [Spain], by Donal Buchanan and Brian Peckam. To be brief, because [as he explains] the Tetragrammaton was outlawed in 400 B.C.E., and there is another carving of an eclipse w/Constellations, they have dated it between 500-100 B.C.E. The book goes on to report that seafaring was much more than experts previously believed.

This is a nice secular source I use, that explains that the religious leaders were mad at Jesus for pronouncing the Tetragrammaton, as well as the scientific terms [B.C.E. - C.E.] when referring to dates.

Hope this helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit