My report - on life

by Jomavrick 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Despite the painfull loss of two close friendships, I have to issue the report that life is in fact stunningly wonderful.

Business is outstanding and exciting, my financial situation is beyond my wildest silly dreams. I have somehow managed to miraculously overcome the horrific accident last year and have successfully resumed two passions I thought I had lost forever. Riding my Harley (I just added a new one to the collection!) and playing my guitars. While I am more challenged playing than previous, somehow I find myself more disciplined, and it certainly provides me with a new sense of enjoyment and satisfaction.

And I am soon to take my second "trip of a lifetime" frolicking about in Europe. I dont think I will ever know if God in fact exists, but if he does - I want to thank the Pommy Bastard for blessing me with this life!

That is my report this Wednesday May the first 2013. Did I mention it is supposed to snow tomorrow? Do any of you still buy into the Al Gore Global Warming hoax? If so I have a lovely bridge I would like to sell you,,,,,,,,,,,

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Jomavrick: They say that the best revenge is living a happy and successful life. Looks like you are getting your revenge. You are very fortunate!

I feel like so many here who also express that they woke up to the deceit very late in their life and making a successful recovery is proving difficult. I'm sure there are many who are less fortunate than I am, but it's a read eye-opener when all those former friends are scarce now (and I'm not DF/DA). No calls. No visits. No inquiries. Few worldly(TM) friends/associates (and unfortunately most of those are living up to the WT stereotype of worldly people). And the days of my vigor and endurance are fewer and fading, if not completely past. At least I'm grateful that my two kids did the college gig (I insisted) and seem to be on target for a successful life in nursing and business. Their eyes are opened to TTATT. I think they could write a report as you have.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day. The economic situation is still playing havoc on a lot of us too, I think. JWs, former JWs, never JWs, etc. I'm surprised there isn't a greater increase in the apocalypic religions.

Good luck.

Doc

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Regardless of how much we can control it, the earth is warming, the glaciers are receding. But I am not a champion for these causes, so I won't dwell on that.

Great that you have such a wonderful life now. That's really what I would hope support forums are all about on the flip side of support- sharing our success after leaving WTS.

So next, learn how to pick your guitar while riding the motorcycle.

Edited to add: Just kidding. Don't do that.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's the polar ice cap depositing on your lawn.

What a nice report, and have a great life!

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Well thank you all for your thoughts, I appreciate everyones comments. I think I just woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. I wish I could multitask Onthewayout!

• clarity
    clarity

Hey Jom ...best news all day so far! Nice going!

Thanx for joining us today

clarity

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Thanks Clarity, sometimes its just nice to wake up and smell the coffee. Or was that the roses? Maybe its just nice to wake up and smell anything!

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

So there is two inches of snow outside this morning - In May, sorry the facts are the earth is getting colder not warmer. Michael Moore and Al Gore go pound sand.

• hoser
    hoser

Michael Moore and Al Gore go pound sand.

you forgot to mention David Suzuki

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It's wonderful to hear such a happy report, that someone is doing so well in all aspects of life. Good for you.

I woke up on the right side of bed, got to work and well - it's just pushed me down and I feel ugh today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit