AUSTRALIA | TRANSCRIPT of Child Abuse Inquiry into Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower Society - April 2013

by jwleaks 54 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Brinjen, I hope you are right.

It will come down to whether or not the authorities really care. I am a born-in/fader, and I try not to entertain fantasies about anyone really doing anything to help us. I figure that I will either die a JW/fader or as a DA'd or DF'd divorcee, but the WTBTS will still be around. They are just too big, and no one really cares.

Jw's are a tiny segment of the world, a blip on the radar. It would take an act of God to clean it up.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Looking through the transcript again, they did request a copy of the 'Shepherding' book. Looks to me like they will be called upon again. The Inquiry is covering all religious organisations. It doesn't specify that they need to be a particular size. Keep in mind, there is still the national Royal Comission as well... said it before and I'll say it again. They will be in for a few bad years here in Australia... you can pretty much guarantee that.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Send them a free copy of the WT CD-Library!!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I'm sure that Steve UnThank is helping the commissioners. I just wish that more Aussie exJWs would also submit their preceptions of how the WTBTS actually operates to the commissioners. Most non-JWs are clueless about how a dangerous cult works - I know that I was.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Jeffro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit